The 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will come in 12 colors.
- Black (Color Code 040 – can be seen on all models)
- Obsidian Black (197 – can be seen on most models)
- Iridium Silver (775 – can be seen on all models)
- Palladium Silver (792 – can be seen on most models)
- Magnetite Black (183 – can be seen on SL-Class, C-Class)
- Verde Brook (474 – Can be seen on 2012 and older GL-Class)
- Diamond Silver (988 – Can be seen on 2014 E-Class and C-Class)
- Ruby Black (897 – New!)
- Anthracite Blue (998 – New!)
- Diamond White (799 – Can be seen on most models)
- Lunar Blue (890 – Can be seen on most models – replaced Capri Blue)
- designo Mocha Black (Edition 1 Only – 033 Can be seen on current S-Class and SL-Class)
Some are new colors, some are new to the S-Class and I don’t think there is a bad one in the bunch! I just got some new pictures that might help shed some light on what these colors really look like! Hover over the image to see the name. I inlcuded Lunar Blue just as a compariosn to Anthracite.