The 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML400 4Matic will be arriving in August as a replacement for the current ML550. This new model will be a bi-turbo V6 with a long list of standard features and have improved fuel economy over the current V8. The only V8 variant for the US will be the ML63 AMG which will be manufactured in very limited numbers for 2015.
- Engine: M276 3.0L V6 biturbo with Direct Injection
- 329 Horsepower and 354 lb-ft of Torque
- Navigation map updates included for 3-years with COMAND with Navigation
- No more 6-disc changer! – Single disc CD/DVD standard
- Premium 1 and Lane Tracking Packages Standard
- Keyless-GO, harman/kardon, Ambient Lighting Standard