The 2009 R350 is scheduled for release in late July. Much like the ML and GL, the R-Class is getting a lot of little upgrades that will make it a better value. My favorite upgrade on all of the 2009 SUVs is the new navigation unit!
Also, it looks like the R350 will now only be available as a 4Matic – the 2 wheel drive version has been dropped for 2009.
2009 R350 4Matic – New Standard Equipment
– Sunroof (Previously part of Premium 1)
– 4-Way Power Driver’s Lumbar Support (Previously Manual)
– Bluetooth (Previously required $500 adaptor)
– 6 CD/DVD Player (Previously 6 CD was a $450 option)
– Gear Shift Paddles (Previously Gear Shift Buttons)
– New Grille in Black with Chrome Accents
2009 R350 4Matic – New Optional Equipment
Sport Appearance Package: 19″ 5 spoke wheel and Heat Resistant Blue Tinted Glass