Now that we well into model year 2013, the new features of mbrace2 have been coming up more often. Here is a quick summary for those trying to decide what package is right for you.
The mbrace basic services have been around for a long time:
- i-button – for vehicle information.
- wrench button – for roadside assistance.
- sos – for emergency services
- App to lock/unlock/locate your vehicle from your phone
mbrace Plus has also been available:
- personal concierge for travel, entertainment, whatever you need!
- unlimited voice delivered navigation, weather and traffic
mbrace Apps are new for mbrace2:
- access to Google Local, Yelp and Facebook
- internet browsing
mbrace2 is now standard on most Mercedes-Benz models (the S-Class/CL-Class will get it next year) and there are a lot of changes! You can review the packages in detail at MBUSA.com, or if you have an active mbrace system you can press the i-button and the helpful operators can walk you through it!