The 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class will be a major refresh for the model. It is being called a redesign because of the number of changes being made to the styling and technology. We expect it to arrive mid-2013!
- New exterior styling, with new wheel designs and an aggressive new front grille for Sport models
- New LED headlamps with integrated LED Daytime Running Lamps, and new LED taillamps
- New interior featuring a redesigned dashboard with analog clock, and new upholstery colors and combinations
- Advanced seven-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Sophisticated AGILITY CONTROL suspension
- Available 4MATIC® all-wheel-drive technology
- Next-generation ATTENTION ASSIST driver drowsiness monitor
- New PRE-SAFE® PLUS for added protection in rear-end collisions
- Optional Driver Assistance Package featuring DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control with PRE-SAFE Brake, plus Active Blind Spot Assist and Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Available PARKTRONIC with enhanced Active Parking Assist
You can see more pictures and detail at the Future Models section of MBUSA.com and at the MBUSA Facebook page.