The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 should arrive very soon.
The MSRP was just announced: $52,150!
This is almost $1000 LESS than the current E-Class and when you factor in some of the new standard features it is approximately a 10% value enhancement.
New, standard features:
- COMAND navigation, and its 3 inch high-resolution display and Touchpad Controller
- 9G-Tronic 9-Speed Transmission w/ DYNAMIC SELECT drive programs
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- Industry-first Touch Control Buttons on the steering wheel
- Industry-first PRE-SAFE® SOUND
- Active Brake Assist forward collision warning system
- Full LED headlamps and tail lamps
- Five years of mbrace® connect including remote start
- Car-to-X Communication
- Sirius XM®
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seat
- 64-color ambient lighting
- Power folding and dimming mirrors
I will get to see the E-Class up close and personal during my training event in about 2 weeks. Check back for all of my impressions!