Mindy Green, proprietor of Wolfgang's Restaurant & Wine Bistro in Highlands, North Carolina, wanted to share her good experience with Atlanta Classic Cars, the European Delivery Program and her wagon named Lizzie!
I bought my first Mercedes from another dealership. My husband bought his from Atlanta Classic so I started to bring my in for service there. They did such an incredible job that when I got my new Mercedes I bought from Atlanta Classic. We did not even go to any other dealership to look. My husband did a European delivery and we liked it so much we did it with my car. Jesse is our sales rep and she has been incredible to work with. Not only did she keep us up to date while buying, I can still call her with questions and she helps me. My service rep Kim is also incredible. She knows what she is doing!!!! I highly recommend this dealership for all you car needs!!!
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in one of 14 luxurious hotels*
- 7% discount off the total vehicle price on select models
- Mercedes-Benz USA personal travel concierge service for assistance with hotel and airline reservations
- Breakfast or lunch at the Sindelfingen Delivery Center restaurant
- Two taxi coupons for ride from airport or main railroad station to the Delivery Center or hotel
- Sindelfingen factory tour
- Two tickets to Mercedes-Benz Museum
- 15 days European road insurance
- Full tank of fuel
- Vehicle destination and delivery charge is waived ($875 savings)
- Conveyance from 12 European drop-off points to port of shipment
- Marine Insurance
- Return shipment to U.S. port
- Vehicle Preparation Center processing
- Transportation to the selling/delivering dealer
*Two nights accommodation provided if you take delivery in Germany between May 1 and June 30, 2011.
Visit the European Delivery site for more details about the program. I have had several clients take the trip to Germany over the last few years and every one of them have been thrilled with the experience!
Mercedes-Benz European Delivery is always a popular option for taking delivery of a new vehicle! There are so many benefits!
The European Delivery Program Spring Special Promotion has begun. For a limited time customers who take delivery between May 1 and June 30, 2010 will receive a 2nd night hotel accommodation, courtesy of Mercedes-Benz. There is also available 2-for-1 airfare from Lufthansa through the Mercedes-Benz travel department.
Model Year 2011 European Delivery Launch Dates:
E350 & E550 Cabriolet May 17, 2010
CLS and SLK-Class June 21, 2010
C, GLK and E-Class July 19, 2010
SL550, SL63 AMG February 22, 2010
S-Class November 15, 2010
*Launch dates are subject to change should there be a delay in the US retail release dates.
The European Delivery Program would like 90-120 days notice but there are ways to speed up the process! Please get in touch if you are interested in the program. You should also read my European Delivery customer testimonial
to get another take on the benefits of this program.