Mercedes-Benz has just released official pictures and some details about the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The vehicle is expected to launch in the US in Fall of 2014. You can visit MBUSA.com or the MBUSA Facebook page for all of the details.
What do you think? I can see so much S-Class in there!
- All-new design, including Sport and Luxury trims with unique exterior and interior styling
- More powerful engines: 235-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 and 329-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged V-6
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive
- All-new suspensions delivering greater response and ride comfort
- Available AIRMATIC air suspension with selectable and custom ride settings
- Optional Sport Package with aggressive bodywork and lowered, sport-tuned suspension
- All-new, roomier interior with an even higher degree of luxury and craftsmanship
- Next-generation technology suite with touchpad interface, free-standing central display and mbrace2 connected car system
- PRE-SAFE® anticipatory occupant protection system
- ATTENTION ASSIST® driver-drowsiness monitor and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS
- Available “Intelligent Drive” safety and assistance technologies, including Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Blind Spot Assist, and DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control with Steering Assist