Thanks for visiting my blog! Please contact me if you're thinking about purchasing a Mercedes-Benz in the
Topic: Future Models
February 11, 2014
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG will arrive later this year and Mercedes-Benz invited journalists for a test drive this week. Here’s the first impression.
“In many ways, the AMG is a more pleasant everyday driver than the CLA45 AMG. The GLA delivers the same rousing performance, but offers a more comfortable ride, better for daily commuting.”
“…the transverse four-cylinder is most impressive from 4,500 rpm and up, where its character hardens and delivers explosive qualities on a planted throttle. It also sounds fantastic: a raspy growl under load and the occasional exhaust crackle.”
“We tried it on some rocky terrain and it happily traverses trails and loose gravel roads without feeling overly fragile or vulnerable. Whether you like it for its looks or its capabilities, the GLA fitted with the off-road package is uniquely appealing.”
“It adds more cargo space, a higher seating position for better visibility and even some rough road ability if you need it. Not bad considering it has the same footprint, similar styling and should likely deliver equivalent mileage numbers.”
February 4, 2014
Mercedes-Benz makes a lot of vehicles that don’t come to the US. Trucks, busses, tiny hatchbacks and a couple of vans. Now that Sprinter is in the US and doing well there may be more vans on the way!
Here is an intro to the V-Class that is arriving in Europe this spring. Car and Driver online
Will it come to the US? I hope so! I love the M-Class and the GL-Class but they just don’t work for families with lots of car seats or a big carpool to run. This would certainly fill a niche!
December 16, 2013
Mercedes-Benz has just released official pictures and some details about the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The vehicle is expected to launch in the US in Fall of 2014. You can visit MBUSA.com or the MBUSA Facebook page for all of the details.
What do you think? I can see so much S-Class in there!
- All-new design, including Sport and Luxury trims with unique exterior and interior styling
- More powerful engines: 235-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 and 329-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged V-6
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive
- All-new suspensions delivering greater response and ride comfort
- Available AIRMATIC air suspension with selectable and custom ride settings
- Optional Sport Package with aggressive bodywork and lowered, sport-tuned suspension
- All-new, roomier interior with an even higher degree of luxury and craftsmanship
- Next-generation technology suite with touchpad interface, free-standing central display and mbrace2 connected car system
- PRE-SAFE® anticipatory occupant protection system
- ATTENTION ASSIST® driver-drowsiness monitor and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS
- Available “Intelligent Drive” safety and assistance technologies, including Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Blind Spot Assist, and DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control with Steering Assist
November 21, 2013
Mercedes-Benz brought a lot of exciting vehicles to the LA Auto Show this year! Check out the Mercedes-Benz Facebook page or Pinterest for lots of galleries.
October 24, 2013
Mercedes-Benz published some pictures of the 2015 C-Class interior this week. You can see a lot of CLA-Class in there and some S-Class! Visit the Mercedes-Benz Facebook Gallery for more pictures and some details!
August 20, 2013
The 2014 C-Class sedans have been released for sale as of August 20, 2013. The vehicles that are waiting at the port should be shipping to the dealerships soon!
The 2014 CLA-Class and 2014 S-Class are currently scheduled to be released on September 20th 2013! That is just one month away!
August 15, 2013
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class – coming to showrooms Fall of 2014
- World premiere at the International Motor Show in Frankfurt in September
- Pictures at MBUSA Facebook and Future Models
- Length 173.9 x Width 71″ x Height 58.88″
- New Generation 4MATIC with fully variable torque distribution
- 2.0 litre engine with 208 hp and 258 lb/ft torque
- 18″ wheels standard, 19″ option
- MB Tex standard, leather option
- 0-60 in 6.4 seconds for the GLA250 4MATIC
- Front-Wheel Drive GLA250 due in early 2015
- Standard Collision Prevention Assist and Attention Assist
June 26, 2013
This “concept” vehicle is likely to be produced in the next few years as our smallest SUV. Many of the components are familiar from the GLK-Class and CLA-Class making the concept very close to production ready! You can read all of the details in the Future Models section at MBUSA.com.
- Coupe-like exterior styling
- Advanced headlamps with laser technology for greater illumination and projector capabilities
- Exclusive 20-inch 5-spoke wheels with turbine-inspired design
- Hand-applied silver Alubeam paintwork
- 208-horsepower, 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 engine
- DCT (Dual-Clutch Technology) 7-speed automatic transmission
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive
- Handcrafted cabin featuring more than 65 feet of hand-stitched seams
- Four individual sport seats with central inlay panels and illuminated head-restrain inserts
- Fiber optic ambient lighting and illuminated, temperature-sensitive air vents
May 16, 2013
The 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuted in Germany yesterday! There are now official pictures and the order banks are open!
See more about the 2014 S-Class on:
If you want a 2014 S-Class this year your should be ordering your vehicle now! It is a technological marvel and looks beautiful. Contact your local dealer for all of the ordering details.
January 14, 2013
« old entrys
new entrys »
The 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class had a sneak peek at the Detroit Auto Show this weekend and has now arrived on the MBUSA website in the Future Models section. It is expected to arrive in the US this fall and slot into the line-up under the C-Class! It is time to start our order list!
- Aggressive, four-door design with studded sport grille
- Turbocharged, 208-hp inline-4 engine delivering 258 lb-ft of torque†
- Advanced dual-clutch 7-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles
- Front sport seats and three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel
- mbrace2 in-vehicle technology suite with available Internet access
- Full Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and hands-free calling
- Available iPod/MP3 Media Interface, harman/kardon surround-sound system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with Traffic and Weather, and navigation with voice control
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Available Driver Assistance Package featuring DISTRONIC adaptive cruise control, Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist
- Optional Sport Package includes sport bodystyling, 18-inch wheels and front sport brakes
- Available limited-production Launch Edition