Thanks for visiting my blog! Please contact me if you're thinking about purchasing a Mercedes-Benz in the
April 10, 2014
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML400 4Matic will be arriving in August as a replacement for the current ML550. This new model will be a bi-turbo V6 with a long list of standard features and have improved fuel economy over the current V8. The only V8 variant for the US will be the ML63 AMG which will be manufactured in very limited numbers for 2015.
- Engine: M276 3.0L V6 biturbo with Direct Injection
- 329 Horsepower and 354 lb-ft of Torque
- Navigation map updates included for 3-years with COMAND with Navigation
- No more 6-disc changer! – Single disc CD/DVD standard
- Premium 1 and Lane Tracking Packages Standard
- Keyless-GO, harman/kardon, Ambient Lighting Standard
April 10, 2014
Mercedes-Benz just posted a great gallery on their Facebook page of all of the furry, feathery and other friends that ride along in our cars! Scroll down through the comments to see more and add your own! I’m going to try to convince my pets to pose for a picture tonight…we’ll see! If you post one on Instagram tag me -@benzblogger
April 8, 2014
Our order banks are open and we have started customizing our 2015 C-Classes for delivery this fall. Order early and be the first one to have this perfect new Mercedes-Benz!
April 7, 2014
I just received an update on the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL450 and the latest information says:
“New 3.0L V6 biturbo engine in GL450 – same hp, same torque, improved Fuel Economy!”
The current 2014 GL450 is listed at 362 horsepower and 406 lb/ft of torque. That is a heck of a V6!
So, is this the same engine that will be in the new ML400? No word yet…but it seems likely!
April 4, 2014
So, this monster just arrived in the showroom. It was ordered for a customer and he will be here soon. In the mean time we took a million pictures!
March 31, 2014
March 28, 2014
I have participated in the AMG Driving Academy here in the US and loved every second of it. I’ve even been recorded doing hot laps. The instructors for the Academy lead three cars with amateur drivers around a high speed circuit while looking in their rearview mirrors and coaching! They are just amazing! The video below really demonstrates how they can perform incredible feats of driving while narrating the experience.
March 26, 2014
You may have heard that the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class has been a huge success! Since it was launched late last year we have not been able to keep up with demand! The 2015 is scheduled to arrive in a few months and there are a couple of changes starting now.
- CLA250 4Matic Edition 1 Launch – 500 units assigned to dealerships this month. I have one on the schedule and it is not yet spoken for!
- Cocoa Brown Paint (code 990) introduced. Universe Blue (code 894) discontinued.
- New 18″ wheel available
- Sport Package Plus announced for July Production
- Two new Carbon Fiber look accessories available for dealer install
Order early! Do not expect to walk into the dealership and find a bunch of CLA250s to choose amongst!
March 24, 2014
This particular vehicle is sold but I wanted to share some pictures of what makes this such a special edition!
507 Edition Features:
- Increased engine output (507 hp, 457 lb-ft of torque)
- Top track speed increased to 174 mph
- AMG compound braking system
- 19-inch AMG forged wheels, Silver
- Exclusive Edition 507 exterior details
- Leather/DINAMICA upholstery
- Gloss Black interior trim
- 3-spoke AMG performance steering wheel
March 22, 2014
« Older Posts
Read the Full Review at Road & Track online.
Headline: “The 2015 Mercedes C400 4MATIC is spectacular”
“The C-Class’s front overhang is impossibly small, its side flanks largely unadorned, and its stance is at once muscular and elegant. With the exception of its in-your-face face, it’s a stunning work of restrained simplicity.”
“Close your eyes and picture the most expensive luxury car you’ve ever been in. Then shrink it in size but not substance. That is the 2015 C-Class. Every element of its cabin is a piece of modern art.”
“The C400’s 3.0-liter V6 pumps out 329 hp and 354 lb-ft, more than enough to move it with serious speed (assisted by weight savings of up to a claimed 220 lbs, thanks to the generous use of aluminum in the W205’s structure.)”
“Mercedes loaded the new C-Class, of course, full of active and passive safety features including autonomous cruise and emergency braking. The latest version of COMAND infotainment system has gained additional functionality but lost a lot more in usability.”