Thanks for visiting my blog! Please contact me if you're thinking about purchasing a Mercedes-Benz in the
December 28, 2013
Mercedes-Benz will be releasing a Media Interface Cable for iPhone® or iPod® models with the 8-PIN Lightning connector in January. Cables will be available from the parts department and can be switched with the original cable currently in installed in the vehicle on vehicles with option Code 508 (Media Interface).
A222 820 0300
A033 827 1004
A033 827 0904
- 2014 CLA-Class
- 2012-2014 C-Class
- 2010-2014 E-Class
- 2012-2014 CLS-Class
- 2013-2014 SL-Class
- 2013-2014 GLK-Class
- 2012-2014 M-Class
- 2013-2014 GL-Class
- 2013-2014 G-Class
MSRP should be $59. Contact you local parts department for availability.
December 25, 2013
One of my clients sent me this fantastic picture of his new ML! Made my day!
December 23, 2013
“The truth is that while there is a price premium (roughly $5,300 on average) associated with the initial purchase cost of diesel vehicles, they typically get 30% better gas mileage and flaunt superior torque numbers and reliability ratings. The automotive analysis firm Vincentric estimates that driving a diesel car will save $2,117 in fuel costs over one year assuming annual rate of 15,000 miles.”
“But the purchase of something special, like the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL350 Diesel, is financially justifiable based on the total cost of ownership: the GL350 Diesel costs $8,315 less to own than its GL350 cousin.” (I think they mean GL450 cousin)
Read the full article online at Forbes.com
December 20, 2013
The Mercedes-Benz factory in Alabama is a marvel – A little bit of Germany right here in the southeast, assembling some of the best cars in the world! Here is a look behind the scenes with AL.com. There is a video, pictures and an interesting article.
They even made a joke:
“Mercedes’ Tuscaloosa County plant is having a major growth spurt right now, as it prepares to launch production of the C-Class sedan next year. But there won’t be any trips to the off-road test track for that model.
“You could go 70 percent downhill – once,” Grossmann joked. “Then it’s done.”
December 19, 2013
December 17, 2013
Here’s a great video of the new 2015 C-Class in motion. It is amazing how much it resembles the 2014 S-Class and how many features are carrying over! This may be European information so engines and options could vary for the US model.
December 16, 2013
Mercedes-Benz has just released official pictures and some details about the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The vehicle is expected to launch in the US in Fall of 2014. You can visit MBUSA.com or the MBUSA Facebook page for all of the details.
What do you think? I can see so much S-Class in there!
- All-new design, including Sport and Luxury trims with unique exterior and interior styling
- More powerful engines: 235-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 and 329-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged V-6
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive
- All-new suspensions delivering greater response and ride comfort
- Available AIRMATIC air suspension with selectable and custom ride settings
- Optional Sport Package with aggressive bodywork and lowered, sport-tuned suspension
- All-new, roomier interior with an even higher degree of luxury and craftsmanship
- Next-generation technology suite with touchpad interface, free-standing central display and mbrace2 connected car system
- PRE-SAFE® anticipatory occupant protection system
- ATTENTION ASSIST® driver-drowsiness monitor and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS
- Available “Intelligent Drive” safety and assistance technologies, including Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Blind Spot Assist, and DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control with Steering Assist
December 13, 2013
The 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class has been a runaway hit here at Atlanta Classic Cars and worldwide. So much so that Mercedes-Benz is warning dealers that we will be running a little low on inventory well into next year! No need to worry…if you order now you will be driving the perfect CLA by spring.
You can build your own online and e-mail me the specifications. firstname.lastname@example.org
December 10, 2013
‘Tis the season for 4Matic. Here’s a great little video on what your car is doing behind the scenes.
December 7, 2013
« Older Posts
Newer Posts »
Please help us fill our “sleigh” with Toys for Tots! Has the E350 cabriolet ever looked better?