Thanks for visiting my blog! Please contact me if you're thinking about purchasing a Mercedes-Benz in the
March 26, 2014
You may have heard that the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class has been a huge success! Since it was launched late last year we have not been able to keep up with demand! The 2015 is scheduled to arrive in a few months and there are a couple of changes starting now.
- CLA250 4Matic Edition 1 Launch – 500 units assigned to dealerships this month. I have one on the schedule and it is not yet spoken for!
- Cocoa Brown Paint (code 990) introduced. Universe Blue (code 894) discontinued.
- New 18″ wheel available
- Sport Package Plus announced for July Production
- Two new Carbon Fiber look accessories available for dealer install
Order early! Do not expect to walk into the dealership and find a bunch of CLA250s to choose amongst!
March 24, 2014
This particular vehicle is sold but I wanted to share some pictures of what makes this such a special edition!
507 Edition Features:
- Increased engine output (507 hp, 457 lb-ft of torque)
- Top track speed increased to 174 mph
- AMG compound braking system
- 19-inch AMG forged wheels, Silver
- Exclusive Edition 507 exterior details
- Leather/DINAMICA upholstery
- Gloss Black interior trim
- 3-spoke AMG performance steering wheel
March 22, 2014
Read the Full Review at Road & Track online.
Headline: “The 2015 Mercedes C400 4MATIC is spectacular”
“The C-Class’s front overhang is impossibly small, its side flanks largely unadorned, and its stance is at once muscular and elegant. With the exception of its in-your-face face, it’s a stunning work of restrained simplicity.”
“Close your eyes and picture the most expensive luxury car you’ve ever been in. Then shrink it in size but not substance. That is the 2015 C-Class. Every element of its cabin is a piece of modern art.”
“The C400’s 3.0-liter V6 pumps out 329 hp and 354 lb-ft, more than enough to move it with serious speed (assisted by weight savings of up to a claimed 220 lbs, thanks to the generous use of aluminum in the W205’s structure.)”
“Mercedes loaded the new C-Class, of course, full of active and passive safety features including autonomous cruise and emergency braking. The latest version of COMAND infotainment system has gained additional functionality but lost a lot more in usability.”
March 13, 2014
March 8, 2014
March 6, 2014
Here is some 2015 Mercedes-Benz SUV info I just picked up:
- Dealer Ordering Info expected in April
- Managed by the same team as the CLA-Class so expect similarities
- Model Year 2015 is the last year for the current body style
- 10% of all GLK-Class sales in the US are the diesel variant
- ML250 bluetec replaces the ML350 bluetec in August
- ML400 replaces the ML550 in August – Last Chance for the big V8!
- ML400 is a bi-turbo V6 with great power and great fuel economy. Long list of standard features.
- 15% of all M-Class sales in the US are the diesel variant
- GL450 gets the bi-turbo V6 to replace the current V8
- 21% of all GL-Class sales in the US are the diesel variant
- Jade Green added
- G63 outsold the G550 55% to 45% in 2013
March 4, 2014
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Coupe is everywhere right now! This top of the line 2-door is an all-new model for Mercedes-Benz but is essentially a replacement for the outgoing top of the line 2-door, the CL-Class.
It has been featured in the Future Vehicles section of MBUSA.com for a while and is now showing at the Geneva Autoshow.
Now is the time to order! While pricing is not yet finalized we have the options list and the order banks are open. Based on the demand for the redesigned S-Class it will be a while before you see a 2015 S-Class Coupe available for sale in the showroom!
March 1, 2014
I was hunting for a car on the lot the other day and I noticed that we have quite a collection of interiors! I’m going to let these speak for themselves. Hover over the picture for the color name and click to enlarge! Check out the Mercedes-Benz designo page for more info on those exclusive leathers.
February 26, 2014
The 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is a marvel of technology, beauty and power. It is a joy to drive and a real advancement in vehicle safety and convenience. With that said, there are so many features it is hard to absorb it all in one introductory lesson (or two lessons…or three).
For all of you S-Class Class owners who have got the basics down it is time to get fancy! Mercedes-Benz has posted a variety of instructional videos on the Mercecdes-Benz YouTube channel to help you maximize your understanding of your new marvel! Take a look!
And for those of you who don’t have a new 2014 S-Class yet…it is still amazing to see what these vehicles can do!
2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Ownert Support Videos
February 25, 2014
« Older Posts
Newer Posts »
Atlanta Classic Cars is now an authorized Sprinter dealer! We have hired an experienced Sprinter service advisor, Sprinter tech and Sprinter manager and our first shipments of Sprinters are now available for sale! (They only come two at a time so it takes a while to build up an inventory!)
As a Sprinter owner myself I am a big fan and excited to be able to bring more people to this impressive addition to our fleet.
Take a look at the Sprinter website and see if you can find the perfect combination for your business or personal use!